“I am a firm believer in exceeding expectations. Being a REALTOR® means more than selling homes. It's about a relationship based on trust, knowledge and expertise. I am dedicated to providing you the best possible experience whether buying or selling real estate.
It’s a joy to help clients discover the natural beauty of Franklin County, and the beautiful homes surrounding Lake Cypress Springs and Lake Bob Sandlin.”
Consistently a multi-million dollar producer, Ann Holland has built a reputation within the community representing Buyers and Sellers throughout the beautiful Lake Cypress Springs and Lake Bob Sandlin areas. Ann brings energy, enthusiasm and superior service to her profession. With a professional yet friendly approach, she helps her clients to feel comfortable about stressful decisions and truly enjoys the process.
A native of Mt. Vernon, Ann raised her family in Dallas serving in many volunteer positions in the Highland Park Schools and Community and Lovers Lane United Methodist Church. With a love for sales, Ann enjoyed several years in commercial real estate in Dallas before returning to the country and continuing her real estate career with Century 21 Butler Real Estate, the premier real estate office serving Lake Cypress Springs.
As a Quality Service Award winner, Ann is passionate about her work and prides herself in putting her clients' satisfaction above all else. Her attention to detail allows her clients to receive First Class Service.
Giving Back to the Community:
- Mt. Vernon Rotary Club, President 2009, Paul Harris Fellow
- United Methodist Church of Mt. Vernon, Choir Member, Finance Committee, Pastor Parrish Relations Committee, Administrative Board Member
- Chamber of Commerce – Past Member Board of Directors
- Friends of the Library – Past Member Board of Directors
- Franklin County Arts Alliance – Past Officer and Board Member
- Historic Landmark Commission Member